Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Where Do We Go From Here

So I have been traveling for ten days and now we move in ten days and it seems like posting here has fallen down the priority list. I am not sure how much time I will have in the next couple of weeks and then again not sure what will become of this in the weeks following when classes begin. If you find this blog interesting and feel like encouraging me to continue, drop a comment on this post, it could well motivate me to continue. The hip is doing pretty well after all the travel and I am encouraged that I will be able to suffer the classroom.

2 comments:

00 said...

Glad that your hip is doing better :-) I'd love to see you continue to blog, even if it's less frequent and less lengthy.

Anonymous said...

Do not give up on blogging. Too many blogs die daily.